This video shows you how to setup a tattoo machine to do lining and shading. Make sure the armature bar and front spring has about a 4mm gap. Once that is on, set it to about a 30-degree angle. Next with the contact spring you need to set the armature bar and the tool should be set to about 2mm. A good way to check this is with a dime. Now as long as the tattooing machine runs and sounds correctly you are all set to go. For shading, the throw on the armature bar should be 3-4mm--just a little less than the lining machine since you want the spring to do the work. Each step is illustrated and spoken through. Very easy to follow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades