It's official. Vajazzling is out, Vatooing is in. Just when you thought there couldn't be something trashier than vajazzling, a new season brings about vatooing. You can now treat your vagina to a temporary tattoo.
(Not familiar with Vajazzling? Where have you been? It's the act of adorning your vagina with Swarovski crystals, made famous by Jennifer Love Hewitt...)
Vatooing isn't permanent (it lasts about seven days). Apparently it's not about sex, either (no friction or bye bye vatoo). So what's it all about? Self-love, or so says one of the girls in the video below. Yes, that would be masturbation. Turned on by your own vagina tattoo. Whoa. Cannot relate. At all.
If you're so inclined, the practice is officially called Inked by Completely Bare and is available in their NYC and Scarsdale spas for $115.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades