When the bar that turns the tattoo machine on is pressed without an O-ring in place it rattles and doesn't make a consistent humming noise. Once you insert the rubber O-ring into the tattoo machine it changes how the machine runs. The ring only takes a couple of seconds to install. After installing the O-ring the noise that is made by the tattoo machine doesn't rattle and it makes a consistent humming sound. The O-ring is a simple little piece that makes the machine run much smoother and consistent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades