This video shows how easy and fast you can make a tattoo stencil without a thermal copier machine. You will need tracing paper, a sketchbook and stencil paper. Trace over any design that you want. Remove the brown layer from the stencil paper. Tape the traced design to the stencil paper to keep it from moving and trace the design onto the stencil paper pressing firm with a bold point pen trying not to rip the paper. Lift the white paper to see your design.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades