Learn how to draw a 'Fake Tattoo' using a ballpoint pen and some colored highlighters, by watching this video. Begin by drawing a faint design of your choice at the back of your palm, using a ballpoint pen. Darken the outlines when you are done with the image drawn. Now according to your choice, fill colors in the drawing using colored green, blue, yellow and pink highlighters. Begin with the yellow color and blend it together with the other color applied in each area, using your fingers. Use a highlighter to cover up for mistakes and additional lines in the drawing. The drawing can be extended right up to your fore arm area, depending on the design chosen. Fill in the colors for the entire design. Brighten the design by reusing the highlighters on areas which appear dull. Once done, re-outline the entire design to add depth to the coloring. Your fake tattoo almost looks real and is bound to impress others for sure!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades