Steve of Element Tattoo Supply demonstrates how to set up a tattooing power supply, specifically the Silver Bullet model. It has a voltage switch on the back. If in the US, set the power supply to the 115-volt setting. Outside the US, switch to the 220 volt setting. There are two power plugs in front for tattooing equipment (such as a foot pedal), and a dial for adjusting the power. The relative power is displayed on a LED display.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades