This video walks you through mixing your own tattoo gray wash in ink caps. Taking black Element tattooing ink you use a test ink cap to get your 'drip' then once you make sure that the ink is coming out correctly you let the ink drip into five separate caps. Each new cap gets one more drop than the last so the first gets one drop, the second gets two drops, up until the fifth, which gets five drops. Then you take your gray wash and fill up the cap. You can mix the inks with a toothpick or you can simply use your tattooing needle. Great way to mix your own gray wash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades