In this video Element Tattoo Supply offers information on how to transfer tattoo art from regular paper to carbon paper for the use of transferring the image to clients skin. For this operation they used a fax copier machine. The first step would be to remove the protective sheet in the carbon paper to allow for transfer. Then you would slide the carbon sheet into the back of the printer underneath the flap ensuring the flap slides back into place. The next step would be to insert the regular paper image side down into the printer and press the print button. The way the machine feeds the papers through should leave you would a clean image transfer onto the carbon paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades